About me (A job interview & My values)

1) My values:

My number one value: Faith and Love (No Waste Religion)

Other important values:
Intelligence
Creativity
Success
Respect
Invention
Integrity
Finesse
Order
Advancement
Forgiveness
Work smarter and harder
Goodness
Involvement
Wisdom
Personal development
Progression
Friendship
Renewal
Leadership
Encouragement
Cooperation
Power
Speed
Strength
Contributing
Quality
Innovation
Excellence
Learning
Communication
Knowledge
Endurance
Effectiveness
Giving people a chance
Happiness
Peace
Frugality
Minimalism
Diligence
Productivity
Healthiness

2) A job interview:

1) Tell me about yourself.

A superhuman who always tries his best, maximizes growth and contribution, and is ready to help others to make the world a better place.

2) What is your greatest strength?

Diligence.

3) What is your greatest weakness?

Desire to enjoy.

4) Why should we hire you?

To maximize profits and contribution.

5) Why do you want to work here?

To make the world a better place.

6) Tell me about a time you showed leadership.

Always when I have a chance, I'll try to help other humans to achieve their true potential in this life.

7) Tell me about a time you were successful on a team.

At some university course projects, I always motivated everyone that they would try their best.

8) What would your co-workers say about you?

I don't know.

9) Why do you want to leave your current role?

I would be more useful here.

10) Describe your most challenging project.

To find ways how to live intelligently and how to control own mind.

11) Tell me about something you’ve accomplished that you are proud of.

When I realized the power of science and embraced it in my everyday life.

12) Can you explain your employment gap?

I improved my skills.

13) What are your salary expectations?

As much as you can afford.

14) What do you like to do outside of work?

Exercise efficiently and study hard.

15) Tell me about a time you had to manage conflicting priorities.

There has been no such situation. I know what is important and I can easily say "No".

16) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I'm a much better person than today.

17) Describe your leadership style.

Maximizing cooperation, always explaining, being understandable, and helping everyone to achieve their true potential using the power of science, knowledge and diligence.

18) Tell me about a time you failed or made a mistake.

I always slap myself to the face and promise not to repeat mistakes.

19) Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult person.

I'll try to help and understand everyone because I always maximize cooperation.

20) Tell me about a time you had to persuade someone.

Before explaining, I always ask questions that others tell their opinions and start thinking more.

21) Tell me about a time you disagreed with someone.

I'll try to understand why others think differently and then possibly learn (and teach).

22) Tell me about a time you created a goal and achieved it.

Whatever I do, I always set goals and constantly update them that I could aim even higher. 

23) Tell me about a time you surpassed people’s expectations.

I don't care about expectations. All I need is perfect results.

24) Tell me about a time you had to handle pressure.

I have a peace of mind, so the pressure never hurts.

25) Tell me about a time you had to learn something quickly.

I'll utilize every second.

26) Do you have any questions for me?

Would you like to minimize all the waste?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Movies & TV-series

My philosophical ideas

My diet