Gamified status-society

I have been thinking about an alternative to capitalism because of on-going crises. (finite resources, extinction of many organisms, debt crises, climate change, erosion, pollution, toxins, waste...)

I concluded my thoughts to the following model: gamified status-society.


+Status replaces money.

+Status bracelet for all with movement- and solar charging.

+Using your status you can get everything you NEED.

+The higher the status, the more luxury, leisure, quality, freedom, rights, etc. you will get.

+Status can decrease or increase. (levels)

+There can be many status levels, for example -million to +trillion.

+Your lifestyle, habits, choices, etc. all affect to your status.


Why to remove money? Because it enables the waste. For example, you can buy metal forks for $1000 and then throw all to landfills. In other words, it enables all bad choices.


Anyway, we must do something to capitalism or we will face a destruction in a few decades.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Movies & TV-series

My philosophical ideas

My diet